API Method /venues/withdraw
Given a venue ID, sets the venue record to be withdrawn. Withdrawn venues
no longer show up in search results. Please note that events attached to venue will not be withdrawn and will still link to the venue.
- This method requires user authentication.
- id string
- The id of the requested venue.
- note text
- An optional note describing why the venue has been withdrawn. (optional)
Here's an example request URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs.
- status string
- message string
- Venue withdrawn
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing venue id
- The id parameter is mandatory.
- Permission Denied
- The authorized user does not have permission to withdraw this venue