API Method /venues/links/delete
Deletes a link from a venue. See http://eventful.com/venues/V0-001-000102695-2 for an example interface.
- This method requires user authentication.
- link_id string
- The ID of the link to be deleted.
Here's an example request URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs:
- status string
- URL deleted successfully.
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>URL deleted successfully.</message>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing parameter
- A mandatory field was not provided.