API Method /users/locales/list
Lists all locales attached to a user.
- This method requires the usual authentication
- id string
- The user's ID. If not specified, the authenticated user by default.
Here's an example request URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs:
- A list of locales associated with the user. Each locale entry has the
- name string
- The locale name.
- modified string
- The timestamp the selected user's locale was last modified.
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Not found
- The user id was not found.