API Method /users/locales/add
Adds a new locale to a user. See user preferences for an example interface.
- This method requires user authentication.
- id string
- The user ID.
- locale string
- The locale to add to the user.
Here's an example request URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs:
- status string
- Locale added successfully.
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>Locale added successfully.</message>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing parameter
- A mandatory field was not provided.
- Not found
- The user id was not found.