API Method /users/going/remove
This function marks a user as not going to an event.
- This method requires user authentication.
- event_id string
- The event ID.
Here's an example URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs:
- status string
- Event removed successfully.
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>Event removed successfully.</message>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing parameter
- The 'event_id' parameter is mandatory.
- Not found
- There is no event with that identifier.