API Method /performers/xids/list
Lists all performers from a list of external ids (facebook,etc ).
Comma separated list of ids to map to eventul performer ids.
- This method controls access via authentication.
- source int
- The source of the external ids (facebook ids should be fb_uid) for other providers please contact eventful to see if we support them.
Here's an example request URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs:
- matched_performers int
- The number of performers we have a mapping for
- performer_query string
- A query string to search for all of the performers using the Eventful performer_id's
- A list of performers mapped to the ids. Each performer entry has the
- id string
- Eventful's performer id.
- External performer id.
Example XML Response
<performer_query>( performer_id:41950 || performer_id:155872) </performer_query>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing parameter
- A required parameter was not provided.