API Method /performers/withdraw
Marks a performer as withdrawn. Withdrawn performers are not listed in search results.
- This method requires user authentication.
- id string
- The performer ID to withdraw.
- note string
- A short reason why this performer was withdrawn.
Here's an example request URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs.
- status string
- message string
- Performer withdrawn successfully.
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>Performer withdrawn successfully.</message>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Not found
- The performer 'id' does not exist.
- Permission Denied
- You do not have permission to withdraw this performer.