API Method /performers/links/remove
This function removes a link for a performer.
- This method requires user authentication.
- id string
- The performer ID. Required
- The link_id of the link being removed. Required
Here's an example URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs:
- status string
- Link removed successfully.
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>Link removed successfully.</message>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing parameter
- The 'id' and 'link_id' parameters are mandatory.
- Not found
- Performer is not a valid performer.