API Method /events/reindex
Given an event ID, updates the search index for that event.
Ordinarily, the Eventful search index is updated to reflect recent changes automatically every few minutes. In some cases it's preferred to make a specific change searchable immediately. This is the method to use in that case.
- This method controls access via optional user authentication.
- id string
- The ID of the event to index.
Here's an example request URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs.
- status string
- The ID of this event.
- Reindex event complete
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>Reindex event complete</message>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing parameter
- A required parameter was not provided.
- Not found
- There is no event with the specified identifier.