API Method /events/properties/remove
This function removes a property (or group of properties) from an event.
- This method requires user authentication.
- id string
- The event ID.
- property_id string
- The ID of the property to remove, OR:
- name string
- The name of the property to remove. NOTE: if name is specified, any property with this name will be removed from this event.
Here's an example URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs:
- status string
- Property removed successfully.
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>Property removed successfully.</message>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing parameter
- The 'id' and 'property_id' (or 'name') parameters are mandatory.
- Not found
- There is no event with that identifier.