API Method /events/links/delete
Deletes a link from an event. See http://eventful.com/events/E0-001-000278174-6 for an example interface.
- This method requires user authentication.
- id string
- The ID of the requested event.
- link_id string
- The ID of the link to be deleted.
Here's an example request URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs:
- status string
- URL deleted successfully.
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<message>URL deleted successfully.</message>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing parameter
- A required parameter was not provided.
- Not found
- There is no event with the specified identifier.
- Read Access Denied
- The specified event is private and the authenticated user has not been granted access.