API Method /events/going/list
Lists all users going to an event.
- This method controls access via authentication.
- id string
- The ID of the event.
Here's an example request URL:
Output from this function is an XML block with the following constructs:
- A list of users associated with the event. Each user entry has the
- username string
- The user's username.
- bio string
- A short description of the user. (if provided)
- first_name string
- The user's first name. (if provided)
- last_name string
- The user's last name. (if provided)
- link_url string
- A Web page for this user. (if a link was provided)
- link_type string
- The type of Web page listed above. (if a link was provided)
- link_description string
- The title of the Web page listed above. (if a link was provided)
Example XML Response
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<bio>I work as a software engineer at Eventful.</bio>
This method may return these errors in an error document:
- Authentication error
- The specified user was not found or provided invalid credentials.
- Missing parameter
- A required parameter was not provided.
- Not found
- There is no event with the specified identifier.
- Not authorized
- The specified user does not have authorization to view the specified event.